Dubai is one of the most expensive cities in the world. And everyday a lot of people visiting this beautiful city! Some of them came to Dubai just for visiting, some guys are looking for a job or would like to set up a company, someone arrived to meet their friends or family. Anyway, everybody are looking for a cheap place to stay in Dubai. It can be cheap hotel or hostel in Dubai, separate room or even private apartment.
We are glad to offer you a place to stay in our lovely Dubai hostel! We will provide all kind of basic facilities what is generally required for overyone. A lot of our guests, who came first time to our hostel in Dubai staying with us already long time. There are a lot of foreign people who are looking for a job in Dubai or even other Emirates like Adu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaima, Al Ain. And they dont know how long the need to stay, so for them would be very comfortable to rent any place on daily basic. We have this option in BackPacker Hostel Dubai. By the way, if you will need to go for few days to Abu Dhabi for interview we will be able to accomodate you in Abu Dhabi as well in our sister BackPacker Hostel Abu Dhabi! So, once you choose to stay with us, you dont need to worry anumore about place to sleep, its already our responsibily :)
We have different rooms and dorms for our guest and deffinitely we will arrange for you what will be the most comfortable! Our hostel in Dubai located in the most central location, its a city center! The transportation is perfect, 5 minutes away from Burjuman station. There are bus stops nearby as well. If you in rush and need to use a taxi, we will order it for you! We have a partnership with uber, so sometimes if you are lucky, you journey can be free at all :)
What else we can say? We became as a huge international family, we bacame a friends with most of our guests and staying in touch even if they are not in UAE now! We are partying in Dubai in our hostel sometimes, going out for breakfast or dinner, sometimes we arrange cars and taking a day for a trip to another emirate. Fujairah is one of the best place for diving and went there just few days ago!
Buddy, if you are looking for a cheap place to stay in Dubai, to find new friends from whole over the world than join our big family in BackPacker Dubai and Abu Dhabi Hostels, you will not regret it!
Come join us Cheers,
BackPacker Hostels Team,
Dubai & Abu Dhabi
A lot of travelers want to visit Dubai and Abu Dhabi! Some countries dont need a visa at all, some of them can get a visa on arrival! It easy! Now we will give you some tips how to get visa to Dubai if it required for your nationality! First of all, to apply for UAE visa you need to book accomodation and get confirmation from them that they accepted your reservation and agree to provide visa support for you. Our hostel in Dubai pprovide this option as well, you can make reservation on our website BackPacker Hostel in Dubai, than you will recieve confirmation by email. After that there are few ways to apply for a visa. You can do it directly on the website of imigration. By the way, UAE tourist visa its E-visa, so, you dont need to go to Embassy. There is no sticker in your passport! You will get it online!
There is another way to apply for your visa! If you will come to UAE by Emirates, Etihad, Flydubai, Airarabia airlines, they will provide visa for you! All what you need is just book place to stay with our hostel in Dubai or Abu Dhabi and field the form on airlines's website! Visa will be ready whithin few day, if you are lucky, you will get it in few hours!
And one more way: you can do it through tourist agency who will make all document for you! You will need just to make a payment.
We would advise to use the second way, its the fastest and easiest one! Just make reservation in our BackPackers hostels in Dubai or even Abu Dhabi, book your flight with local airline and visa almost in your hands!
If you have any question about visa in United Arab Emirates, feel free to ask our staff! BackPacker Hostel Dubai will help you anytime!
BackPacker Hostels Team,
Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital of United Arab Emirates and a most of the travelers would like to visit this nice city at leat for few days! Here we will explain how to come to Abu Dhabi from our hostel in Dubai.
1. The cheapest way is a bus! You can catch it from Al Ghubaiba bus station and it will cost 25 aed ( around $7 ). From our BackPacker Hostel in Dubai you can come to Al Ghubaiba station by taxi ( 12 aed or $3), you can go 2 station by metro or even you can walk. It will take 20 min on foot if you dont have huge bags. By bus from bus station in Dubai you will come to central bus station in Abu Dhabi whick called bus terminal.
2. You can take a sharing taxi to Abu Dhabi as well. You will find it at the same bus station where you can easily come from our hostel in Dubai. Sharing taxi will cost approximately 40-50 aed ($11 - $14). Its a bit more comfortabme than a bus and a bit faster!
3. If you are staying with us at BackPacker Dubai hostel and you found few friends who would like to go to capital as well, our staff can aggange a private car for your group! The whole car with professional driver will cost 800 aed ( $220 ). Its a price for return journey!
By the way, we know that a lot of backpackers like to travel hitchhiking. Be notice, some people can drop you, but its forbidden in UAE, better try to avoid troubles!
Once you decide to visit a capital of United Arab Emirates, book a hostel in Abu Dhabi for the cheap price, stay with us!
BackPacker Hostels Team,
Dubai & Abu Dhabi
One of the best way of public transport in Dubai is a metro. There are green and red line and they crossed at Burjuman station. Our hostel in Dubai situated exactly naerby to this station! You need to check map of the train system in Dubai to unterstand which line you have to follow. The red line is a link between Dubai Airport and Ibn Battuta Mall. The whole way by red line will take around one hour.
There are some suggestions from BackPacker Dubai Hostels for our visitors:
1. There are 47 station in Dubai. Nine of them is underground. The whole metro syste, in Dubai working automatically, but you dont need to be scared that there is no driver in the first train.
2. You can buy ticket for metro in ticket office which is located in the each station. Or even you can purchase in ticket machine. Before you will enter train station you need to swipe this card on the check line. One way joyrney will cost from 1.80 to 5.80 dirhams (USD 0.50-1.60). To buy ticket you can use credit card as well.
3. Each train in Dubai consist of 5 vagons. One of the called Gold class. One more of them can be used only for ladies and kids. The rest of train cold Silver, but it almost the same facilities, so its doesnt make a sence to pay extra for Gold class.
4. There is no driver in the first coach, so all tourist are exsiting to sit there and enjoy awesome views of Dubai. And its really good expirience.
5. Most of the stations looks like modern buildings and generally they have names of any Goverment authorities or shoping malls. Sometimes names of the stations sound so similar, so you need to control which one is yourth.
6. Friday in UAE is a praying day thats why metro work from 10am.
7. There are some restrictions in the train like you cannt drink coffee and water, you cannt eat food and of course smoking is not allowed in the metro.
Trains in Dubai are working from 5.30 am (exept Friday). On the most popular red line where located best hostel in Dubai in the most busy time trains will leave every 3 minutes 45 seconds. At other time every 7 minutes. In Dubai like in all aother counties old people, pregnant women have preference to sit in the train.
Article been written by Mickael Jefferson from BackPacker Hostel Dubai.
Desert safari with BackPacker hostel Dubai! Go for it! +971566497833 #mydubai #burjkhalifa#burjalarab #hostel #airbnb #hostelworld#desert @backpacker hostel dubaiRead more
Book Desert Safari Tour with Backpacker hostel in Dubai. Price is 100 aed per person.
Monthly price in BackPacker Hostel Dubai is 1800 AED per person!
Timelapse from our guest Paul from New Zealand who stayed with us in BackPack Hostel Dubai.
Hurry up! Discounts till the 1st of September in BackPacker Dubai Hostel! Book it now for 23.99$ per night!
BackPacker Hostel in Dubai. There are cozy rooms, friendly staff, lockers, 24 h reception. And we are situated in amazing location, just opposite of Burjuman center and just 5 min from Burjuman station.